Embrace change

 Change is constant, if we must learn and grow, we must not just accept change... We embrace it. We tend to change only when the pain of remaining the same becomes greater than the pain of changing. The secret of embracing change and opening up to opportunities is to recognize the ways in which we are different. We are unique in our own ways, special and amazing talents. Think of the riches that would be lost if everyone were exactly the same. To make change, we have to determine the value of the change, we are humans and we don't do things simply for the sake of doing them. We need purpose and value.

In order to grow, embracing change is not optional... you have to be able to adapt, ask yourself, what is my purpose and mission?. What obstacles stand in my way, face it head on and be positive about it. Keep your skills updated, read books and learn something new. Seek out and follow leaders who specialize in Skill areas you have or want to build. Embracing change is all about having the right mindset. Be curious and commit to win. Don't see relapses as failure, " There is nothing wrong with me and what I am doing". I will learn from my failures along the way and get better.  

You're not alone for God is always with us.. psalm 32: 8 ; I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go, I will counsel you with my loving eye upon you. Proverbs 3:5-6 ; trust in the lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. I hope this encourage you to step out of your comfort zone and be open to opportunities. "Change is inevitable, change is constant" . We must embrace change. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To lead is to serve.

Grow in adversity

Path to happiness